One of our ongoing challenges and initiatives is to raise the awareness level of EB in our communities and nationwide. If you would like to help us raise EB awareness, here are some ways you can make a difference.
1. Sign up to become a DEBRA Canada Volunteer – we have many projects happening throughout the year and we are seeking volunteers to help. If you want to make a difference, becoming a volunteer is a great way to start. To register as a volunteer, email Erin Hoyos our Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Organize an awareness or fundraising event! We can help you with ideas and materials to help promote a local event in your community email Erin Hoyos our Secretary email@example.com or call 1-800-313-3012.
3. Give an honorary gift in lieu of a traditional gift (i.e. during the holiday season, or for any occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary). Make a donation to DEBRA Canada in honour of a loved one. Your loved one will receive notification of your generous tribute. Click here to make a gift donation.
4. Donate to our Monthly Fund – it is the simplest and most affordable way to support DEBRA Canada. It helps us pursue our goals both nationally and internationally. You make small monthly contributions of $10.00 or more and your contributions help us assist families and patients with EB on an ongoing basis. To sign up for a re-curring donation, email Erin Hoyos our Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-313-3012.
5. Purchase our DEBRA Canada Fundraising Wristbands – show your support today by proudly wearing the I Support DEBRA Canada silicone wristbands. Proceeds from this purchase help EB families who have requested support from our Medical Assistance Fund. Click here to visit our online store.
Thank you – your support is making a difference in the lives of families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa.